WRKO Host John DePetro Suspended For Remarks About Matt Amorello

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Jul 19 16:44:59 EDT 2006

If you're referring to Michael Graham, I suspect he realizes that this
could be his last major-market gig if he screws up, and he's been thoroughly
briefed by G. M. not to repeat his WMAL fiasco.