seven second delay?

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Fri Jul 14 10:42:41 EDT 2006

The delay on NESN is long enough that if one is listening to the Red
Sox the radio,
you can walk to the other side of the house to see the same play on TV.

In the 70s, BZ had a audio tape loop that ran between 2 15-inch reel to reel
machines for their 7 second delay.  One has to assume it is all solid
state today.