Pirates Moving To The Web, Too!

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Jan 23 17:25:42 EST 2006

Roger Kirk wrote:

> Apparently Howard Stern & company have sent a "cease-and-desist"
> letter to a Boston-based Web site that is rebroadcasting the Sirius show
> as a free audio stream.
>
> www.hearhoward.org and www.hearhoward100.com are the alledged infringers.

   I clicked on "hearhoward.org" and was able to read a copy of the cease &
desist they received. I clicked on "hearhoward100.com" and it brought me to
the eBay auction listing offering the domain for sale. As of the time of
this posting there are 6 days remaining in the auction and 1 bid in thus
far. Hope the winning bidder knows what they're in for!!

Mark Watson