Candlepin Bowling Returns To Boston Over the Air TV March 4th

John J. Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Jan 23 03:03:43 EST 2006

A good and rather thorough article, though I believe they have a
small factual error about the Channel 5 show.  I remember vividly
that for many years it was taped not at Sammy White's, but at the
Wollaston Boulevard Bowladrome in Quincy. I grew up down on the South
Shore, and tried to get to the WBB as often as I could while growing
up.  After all, that was where the pros bowled!!!

Unfortunately, the WBB is gone, as is Sammy White's, as well as the
Wal-Lex (both the bowling center and the roller-skating rink).

John

--
----
John Francini <mailto:francini@mac.com>