thoughts on newest 12 + ratings?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Jan 14 13:51:11 EST 2006

Laurence said--

>The Boston
>Metro area appears to be losing population over time...what will
>happen when Boston is no longer in the top ten?

According to some sources, including Inside Radio, the Boston market has
already fallen from the top ten, to #11.  But it's still an influential
market.  I am puzzled that both WZLX and WBCN both remain flat, and I
wonder if the classic rock/classic hits format has gotten stale.  My phone
ain't ringing, but if it were, I'd have a few suggestions for those doing
this format...