WCRB feeds

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Jan 12 18:47:53 EST 2006

Laurence Glavin wrote:
> PLEASE don't refer to classical music as "PRODUCT";  that word
> may be appropriate for most of what is heard on the radio and TV,
> but not the intrinsically exalted music <mercifully snipped>
What have I DONE? I fear that I have awoken a sleeping giant.
>   Since WCRB and WCN have played the
> same pieces for a decade, most of it tracked, WCN could arrange
> to play the same pieces in perpetuity with these announcers,

<aloud to self mode ON> Poor Laurence. He's a nice guy. Not bothering a
soul. Contributing in his venerable manner, nary a C, or R, or even a B,
for that matter, anywhere in the ether. And there I go. How could I?
What was I thinking? In the stylings of Nancy Kerrigan, "Why? Why?
Why?"  <aloud to self mode OFF>

Bill O'Neill