Sirius & Rolls in bed

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:01:47 EST 2006

<<On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:51:28 -0500, "rogerkirk" <rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net> said:

> Rolls-Royce has announced that Sirius Radio is standard equipment in
> all 2006 models and will come with a lifetime subscription.

Not hard for a company that makes things in quantity six....  (And
keeping in mind that the current "Rolls-Royce" is part of BMW.)

I now have this terrible image in my head of a Silver Spur pulling up
next to me at a light, rolling down a window, and asking (in a phony
British accent), "Pardon me, would you have any Howard Stern?"

-GAWollman