Fox sports Net now on WGIR 610 AM Manchester NH

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:33:44 EST 2006

On 1/9/06, Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com> wrote:

> So, does that mean they are still political talk Mon-Sat, and sports
> only on Sunday?  And only on WGIR, or also on the network of four
> stations around NH?

>From what their site says, it's still political talk Mon-Fri;
political and specialty
talk on Sat (Tech Talk; Insana; Dr Dean Edell; and their sci-fi discussion show
Sat nights), and Sundays is Paul Parent/gardening and money talk shows
in the morning,
then Fox sports from noon on. I'm guessing it's at all of their
stations (610, 930, 1540--
I think they no longer have the station in the Upper Valley...1400?).

Here on Boston's North Shore I can pick up 610 and 1540 fairly well
(well, 1540 fades into
the Albany station as it gets near sunset) and maybe even 930 too, to
check them out,
but haven't had chance.