Paul Harvey, Good Bye? Yes.

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Thu Jan 5 21:32:12 EST 2006

Wow, so WBZ screws up twice.  First, no Paul Harvey, so that's twice
a day I won't be listening to them (8:37 AM and 5:55 PM).  And now
you can't set your clocks to their tone since it now sounds at eight
seconds past the hour.  Can't they put the tone outside the delayed
audio chain?  Doesn't WTIC Hartford do this with their "victory" tone?

WEIM Fitchburg, here I come!  Paul Harvey News at 8:30 AM on the way
to work, 12:06 PM (although I haven't listened to the mid-day show
for years) and 5:30 PM for The Rest of the Story.  (But their signal
won't reach to where I am at that time, commuting from Nashua, so
I'll have to see if I can get one of the New Hampshire affiliates.

Paul