Scott's Shots: Sox gone from 38

Wayne Carter wayne@vacationdreams.org
Thu Jan 5 12:34:55 EST 2006

	On the other hand, I now live in central Florida, and I would
miss every game played on UPN-38, but can see the NESN games via my
DirecTV connection... so I will be one of the few that this change
actually benefits!

	Wayne in Davenport, FL

--
Ready for your Florida Disney vacation? Give me a call!

"Serving with Honesty and Integrity..."
http://vacationdreams.org/waynec/honesty_and_integrity.html