Paul Harvey, Good Bye? Yes.

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Wed Jan 4 19:21:31 EST 2006

"Peter Q. George" penned:
>Paul Harvey was one of the only
>reasons why I would take my lunch hour and listen to
>WBZ during the noon hour, never mind the "Paul Harvey
>News and Comment" at 8:37 in the morning and "The Rest
>Of The Story" just before 6 in the evening.

I thought the Noon Edition was a fitting break in the
never-ending cycle of stories on BZ.  Plus, I'd get to
hear Gil Santos' Sports Commentary immediately thereafter.

"The Rest Of The Story" was always a good listen and I
tried (along with evereyone else) to guess about whom
he was talking.

Come Back Paul!  We Love ya!