Transcription record question

Mission Control miscon@miscon.net
Mon Feb 27 07:59:33 EST 2006

Good morning, all!

I have an transcription record from 1938 (supposedly from WB that has some Carl Stalling elements as well as Mel Blanc voices on it), and was looking for someone who might have the "proper" equipment to play (and record) it. I suppose i could do it, but would rather have "the right tools for the right job," and perhaps someone with a little more knowledge handling it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mike

btw, someone already suggested I get a LT (Laser Turntable) to play it on, but don't know anyone that has one (read: that can afford one!)...