KB1520: Bye...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Feb 7 17:59:35 EST 2006

This is great news for Stephanie/Jim Ward acolytes who aren't near
a radio on weekday mornings!  Last night, one skit was drawn from
an LA Times story about pirate broadcasters relaying the Howard Stern show.
Well, Jim did a spot-on imitation of H calling the FCC to complain,
only to be put on hold.  The Stephanie Miller show is the closest
thing to performance art on the radio (but Chris is a dullard...
doomed to play the Durward Kirby/Ed McMahon/Imus staff role and
laugh out loud throughout).