Drudge Was Correct

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 13:00:31 EST 2006

All ABC-owned ESPN and Radio Disney affiliate stations were not
included in the deal.  That means WEPN (1050) will remain with Disney.
The LMA with the New York Times for WQEW (1560) which runs Radio Disney
will also stay within the Mouse's control.  Only WABC and WPLJ will be
going Citadel in New York.

This also means that Disney retains control of WMKI (1260) in Boston
and WDDZ (550) in Providence.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"