Drudge Was Correct

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 23:58:18 EST 2006

Drudge didn't dig up anything that the industry didn't already know.
This deal had been rumored for a couple of weeks since Entercom dropped
out of the bidding.  Both R&R and All Access hinted last week that the
deal could be announced by today.  All Drudge did was relay that
information to his more general interest audience.  No big scoop
here...

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas