WKLB's On-Line Survey

rogerkirk rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net
Mon Feb 6 23:08:38 EST 2006

I just completed an on-line survey hosted by WKLB.  It's most interesting to see that, in addition to Country Music Questions and the requisite "How Many Children Are In Your Household?" and "Do You Rent or Own?", there were a lot of questions dealing with the issues being discussed on this list e.g. HD Radio (i.e. have I heard of it), amount of commercial time on radio, whether or not I know that some stations have claimed to cut down, Internet listening habits, types of music I like (from Classical and Gospel to Country, Top 40 & Rap/Hip-Hop), my opinion of Howard Stern, my knowledge of XM & Sirius and the likelihood of my subscribing within the next 12 months, whether Howard Stern would convince me to subscribe to Sirius, etc...