[B-R-I] Re: Bulletin: WESX-WJDA being sold!

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:30:03 EST 2006

I previously wrote,

 > According to today's Salem News, Asher's WESX-1.230 Salem and
 > WJDA-1.300 Quincy are being sold to "Mercury Capital Partners".
 > The on-line edition now requires a subscription, but they do
 > provide the first part of the article, free:
 >
 > http://www.ecnnews.com/cgi-bin/05/snstory.pl?-sec-News+1k589gO+fn-swesx
 >
 > On MCP's website, they have a "portfolio" page, summarizing some
 > of the broadcast companies they're involved with:
 >
 >      http://www.mercurycapitalpartners.com/portfolio.html

The Salem News has a follow-up today, saying they are actually being
bought by Principal Broadcasting Network, for $4.5 million:

http://www.ecnnews.com/cgi-bin/05/snstory.pl?-sec-News+1k589gO+fn-mhradio

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: