Sports trumps Saddam news...

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Sat Dec 30 09:48:08 EST 2006

  Donna Halper wrote:

>TV was the same as before-- CBS used to really cover this stuff, but
>they just waited for the 11pm News on channel 4 and let it get
>covered there.  Then back into regular programming.

I think it was the right decision.  This was not exactly breaking
news...we knew it was gonna happen.  Listeners/viewers can get mighty
testy when their favorite shows and/or sporting events are
interrupted by news bulletins that don't directly affect them.  There
are plenty of sources for news junkies to get their fix.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.