So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?

Rick Kelly rickkelly@gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 10:36:08 EST 2006

On 12/28/06, SteveOrdinetz <hykker@grolen.com> wrote:

> Alas...the real solution here is for someone in Programming to
> actually listen to their station...Engineering can't fix a problem if
> they don't know one exists.

I wonder if anyone listens sometimes... I know that here in
Springfield, MA WMAS-AM has very low level of modulation... I'd guess
about 30%... and this has been going on for a week or so.  this may be
preferable to the unusually high and distrorted modulation they were
putting out just prior though.  No one is apparently listening.

Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com