Avi Nelson filling in for Howie Carr

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Dec 27 11:13:44 EST 2006

>>From: "Hakim Madjid"

>>Yes Avi Nelson has been active in Republican politics for a while.
Around 30 years ago, he ran against Ted Kennedy.

Yes, I think that was in '78...when I was 16.

>>I've got him tuned in right now -- his voice doesn't sound all that great.

A little raspy; not sure if that's due to age or maybe a cold.

>>Gmail is not a problem on this list. On the formatting tool bar, just
above where you write your message, click on the Plain Text link.

That was most likely the problem. For now I am using a similar
address via mail.com

-- 73 de Hakim (N1ZFF)