Heywood Vincent

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sat Dec 23 23:12:35 EST 2006

Donna Halper wrote:
> At 08:45 PM 12/23/2006, Doug Drown wrote:
>> Is Paul Benzaquin still living?  I remember him on WEEI.
>
> As far as I know, he is still alive-- he had some heart problems, if I
> recall, but he looked great last time I saw him and his wife at their
> home.  I think he's about 80 now.   Speaking of health, does anyone know
> how Garrett is feeling?

I suspect Garrett will weigh in on this shortly; I know he's checking
e-mail. I talked to him a few days ago, to wish him an early happy
birthday, and he was in decent spirits. It will be a fairly long
recovery, but it seems to be going well so far, and with any luck we'll
all be toasting him at another NERW/b-r-i dinner sometime in the spring...