Voice Guys

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 10:48:34 EST 2006

Dan Strassberg <dan.strassberg@att.net> wrote:
> Cutler is on both WEEI and, 40-kHz up the dial, on similarly
> formatted WAMG.
> I believe he is the voice guy for ESPN nationally as well as for
> ESPN's
> local affiliate, WAMG. And who knows how many dozens or hundreds of
> other
> stations and networks nationwide? I have the feeling that he is not
> hurting
> financially. I've heard that he has complete studio and production
> facilities in his house in New York.

Cutler only is the national ESPN Radio voice. ESPN Boston has a
different voice doing local imaging.

The former ESPN Radio late-night weekday host Bob Valvano had Cutler on
his show a few years ago. I guess they both grew up in the same area on
Long Island. It was weird to hear Cutler talk in a "normal" voice.