la nueva Rumba esta aqui

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 21 16:12:19 EST 2006

On 21 Dec 2006 Don A. wrote:

> > I'm going to have to find some other use for two buttons on my car
> > radio.  Three, counting the one that's still set for WJDA.
>
> How many buttons do you have?
>
> What are they set for now?

I have 8 buttons, each of which can be set for one AM and one FM
station.  The AM settings are for WJIB, WEEI, WBZ, WHDA, WXKS, WKOX,
WUNR, and a Providence station that has some Air America programs, or
once did.  I can't usually get that station, but if I go to court in
Brockton or points farther south, I can.

The FM settings are for WFCR, WGBH, WBUR, WUMB, WHRB, WATD, WCRB, and
WKLB.  That dates from a few weeks ago, when I decided that I didn't
listen to WBOQ any more and re-set that button to 102.5 and the
former 102.5 button to 99.5.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
15 Court Square                            Fax: 617.742.7581