WLVI News Bellys Up

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 12:53:20 EST 2006

This could not have happened if the cross ownership and ownership separation
rules were still in place. Anybody that thinks their removal helped in the
expansion of the availability of alternative media sources just doesn't get
it. The FCC for a long time has not operated in the public interest rather
it operates in the bucklic interest. Tell me we are better off with media
monopolies and I'll show you country where the speech is controlled.

Bob Chase