WMUR Meteorologist Josh Judge Injured In Hit & Run Accident

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Dec 10 13:15:48 EST 2006

At 01:13 AM 12/10/2006, Mark Watson wrote:

>   WMUR (Channel 9 Manchester) meteorologist Josh Judge was injured
> Friday morning in a hit & run accident in Hampstead NH while on his
> way to the station for the morning newscast. Judge is hospitalized
> in Boston recovering from his injuries and police have a warrant
> out for the other driver who fled the scene.
>
>   Here's a link to an article on the Boston Globe's website:
>http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2006/12/09/meteorologist_injured_in_hit_and_run_accident/
>
>Mark Watson

The info I've seen is that the accident occurred in Windham, Josh
lives in Hampstead.  As of yesterday afternoon the other driver has
been arrested and admits that he was involved and that he fled the scene.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH