WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM Ask For Votes On Programming

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:00:53 EST 2006

I just got an e-mail from WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM offering me an opportunity to
vote on whom I'd like to hear from noon-till-3 pm:  Ed Schultz;
Thom HartmannThom Hartmann; or Al Franken.  I chose Thom HartmannThom Hartmann
because I don't care for Ed Schultz and I believe Al Franken will pull a
Jerry Springer (no he will not dance on TV) and leave radio for new ventures.
The e-mail provided a click through for the Discussion Board which had
current entries, although one cannot access it directly through
bostonsprogressivetalk.com.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com