WCRB programming

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Dec 2 12:46:20 EST 2006

I wonder if it has anything to do with Richard L. Kaye's funeral...
he hosted a program after Boston Symphony broadcasts called
"WCRB Saturday Night" (long before "Saturday Night Live" on NBC Television.)
He played comedy tracks from various albums and from time to time
offered humourous bumper stickers, one of which read
"Haydn For The Masses".
Even though he was a Jewish gentleman, perhaps he suggested
to WCRB "management" if they wanted to recognize him in any way
they should play a liturgical choral piece.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com