Coverage - 99.5 vs. 102.5 which is "better"?

Lee Walus lwalus@cheerful.com
Sat Dec 2 03:14:43 EST 2006

Using a cheap Coby portable receiver, I was unable to pickup WCRB 99.5 at all in Kendall Square Cambridge. This may be due to the tall buildings and intermodulation distortion but perhaps these coverage maps are somewhat misleading.

Lee Walus