You Might Be A Radio Geek If...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Dec 1 14:13:11 EST 2006

Or how about this: when I saw Susan Bickelhaupt's  name in today's
Boston Globe, I knew a misprint couldn't be far away, and voila:
among listings for college basketball and college football games on
the radio this weekend, two will be on WRCN-AM 830...an error
printed twice.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com