Herald: HD Radio Hot, Actual shows are not

Ron Bello RBello@BelloAssoc.com
Tue Aug 29 12:41:55 EDT 2006

It is difficult to believe that management hits the road to really
listen to their product.

For example, here in Metrowest (Natick - Framingham), WBZ has not had
a clean signal since
turning IBOC on.  WBIX does not help.  Why do anything to degrade
your signal and listener pool ?
Whether management realizes it or not, it does contribute to listener fatigue.

<snip>