Roll Drive? (Was:Re: I Need a HUGE Favour)

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Aug 23 17:44:54 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cooper Fox"
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Roll Drive? (Was:Re: I Need a HUGE Favour)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting question... Who on here still has a VCR
and who uses a DVR/TiVo?

R:
It's 5:45 pm and I'm preparing to watch Donna during the 6:00 pm airing
on channel 2...
remember, in Boston channel 44 re-runs "The Jim Lehrer News Hour"
at ABOUT 11:00 pm (this is begathon season which is why there's
no "Beat the Press" this or last week, so JLNH may start later), so if you missed
the 6:00 pm showing and it's before 11:00 pm as you peruse this, you get a
second chance.