Roll Drive? (Was:Re: I Need a HUGE Favour)

Peter Murray pete@partnercomm.com
Wed Aug 23 17:26:11 EDT 2006

Cooper Fox wrote:
> Interesting question...  Who on here still has a VCR
> and who uses a DVR/TiVo?

I have two TiVo units - both hacked (for additional disk space) and
networked. Either are configured so I can download shows to my PC - for
direct viewing or to burn to optical media (DVD or SVCD, etc).

TiVo is so inexpensive and adds such convenience, I can't imagine not
having one. I don't even know when shows are on - they just are recorded
and appear in my "Now Playing" list.

-Peter

--
Peter Murray (N3IXY)