Entercom buys WILD-FM

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:54:44 EDT 2006

I would love to have Red Sox games put on WMKK 93.7 since where I work
(post office in North Reading) that station comes in very well :) WRKO
(stick in Burlington) will come in better than WEEI (Needham) though
there still will be parts of my building where it will be impossible
to hear games due to electronic interference.

(I used to work for the Woburn postal facility on Washington St., and
you could see the
'RKO sticks from our parking lot. Back when I was
there--pre-1990--WRKO had the Sox
rights and games were very easy to pick up inside.)