Entercom Buys WILD-FM, Will Simulcast WAAF On 97.7

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Mon Aug 21 18:16:27 EDT 2006

Oh, and BTW, he also directed listeners to go to 1090 which will be
adopting an all gospel format, as he said "for the time being."  I
guess that means the black talk shows will also come to an end.  By the
tone of what he was saying, I'm wondering how much longer the AM will
be owned by Radio One.