KZLA Gets 'Movin'" With Dees

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Aug 18 15:53:48 EDT 2006

It's essentially what Star was, except more contemporary.  KZLA is only
playing two disco era tracks and two to three 80's titles per hour.
The remainder of the songs are from the 90's and 2000's.  If Star had
stayed on the air, it probably would have evolved into this format.  In
fact, I could see some struggling Hot AC's around the country "movin"
to this format, as the rock-based hot AC approach is beginning to show
signs of age.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"