Now that CDBS is finally working again....

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Aug 17 17:55:54 EDT 2006

On 17 Aug 2006 Garrett Wollman wrote:

> You, too, can review the contract for the exchange of WCRB and
> WKLB-FM, but here are the highlights:

Where can we find this?

> - Nassau gets the intellectual property, real property, plant and
> equipment, and contracts of WCRB, and leases Greater's Andover tower.
> WCRB owns an acre at 750 South Street.

I heard an announcement on WCRB which said that the application was
on file and could be reviewed at the WCRB offices.  It talked about
the sale of control of Charles River Broadcasting to Greater Media.
This raises the question of WFCC.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581