Now that CDBS is finally working again....

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 17 19:23:57 EDT 2006

<<On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:55:54 -0400, "A. Joseph Ross" <Joe@attorneyross.com> said:

> On 17 Aug 2006 Garrett Wollman wrote:
>> You, too, can review the contract for the exchange of WCRB and
>> WKLB-FM, but here are the highlights:

> Where can we find this?

Go to the FCC Web site, find the Media Bureau, go to CDBS, select
"application search" and give WKLB-FM as the callsign.  The most
recent outstanding application is the assignment application to
Nassau, and a PDF attachment to that application is the Asset Exchange
Agreement (minus all the bits that the parties are not required to
provide).

There still seems to be something broken that prevents me from getting
the WCRB merger agreement, although its basic form can be deduced from
the recitals in the Nassau deal.

-GAWollman