WBZ Abberation?

rogerkirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Mon Aug 14 15:35:14 EDT 2006

Today, I tuned in to WBZ (AM-1030) at 12:23 - after the traffic report, the announcer (Carl Stevens) chatted with the traffic guy, did a WX recap and went directly to another story - no spot(s).  I tuned out for a minute to receive a call and when I rejoined there was sports finishing up at 12:27 - followed by another news story, a Bern-Phyl "do you know where your children are?" and finally a commercial and BOH ID.  Regular format resumed

Anybody know what would have knocked the format out of whack?