Saturday Night Sock Hop returns to WCAP

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 17:01:10 EDT 2006

Interesting to hear some of these songs! Last weekend while visiting
my Dad on the Cape, I caught Ron Dwyer's show on WCIB and he played an
extended version of "Reach Out I'll Be There"--I did some research and
found it was from "The Motown Box". Not sure if it was something done
back in the 60s, or was a more recent remix of the classic tune.

Anyway, always fun to hear some oldies, especially those not often
heard. (When I trade
tapes/audio files I like to get stuff like the Sunday morning oldies
show on CHUM/Toronto,
etc.)