most important talk show hosts

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 22:59:34 EDT 2006

Lovell Diet gets my vote. He has been on WBZ since I was in High School in
the early 1970's. Since my high school of 3200 students had a grand total
of 2 African American students in the entire school, Lovell's show gave an
exposure to the issues of the Black Community, much more than I got
growing up in Nashua NH. That's personally "important" to me being a mix
of French Canadienne, Native American, and Scottish growing up in a city
of French, Greek, Polish, and Lithuanian cultures.

John B
Derry