most important talk show hosts

dlh@donnahalper.com dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Apr 19 16:23:29 EDT 2006

it was said-->
> This thread is going on several boards...I think he was mentioned on one
> of the other ones.

I put it on two boards-- ours and the broadcast.net board.  And I thought one of us BRI folks mentioned Stern.  I am glad somebody recalled Bob Raleigh, and I am still trying to assess if Larry Glick was considered just local or if people in other cities know him.  And so far, yes Rush Limbaugh is the most mentioned, but Howard was mentioned, Larry King, Jerry Williams and Art Bell have been talked about.  Old timers recall Herb Jepko, Wally Phillips, and somebody else I can't recall-- I am not at my desk right now.  But thanks to everyone who replied.