Boston Globe Item on WERS LMA Proposal

R Trovato xtrovato@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 16:14:37 EDT 2006

From: "Steve West"

> IMHO, from everything I've read on the alleged WCRB transfer, I think the
> sale is in jeopardy and that's why the supposed ten mil offer to Emerson.
> You guys are probably right in thinking the trust is difficult to get out
of
> or even stretch to the point of a digital subband.... at least while some
of
> the stockholders are alive.

Aren't the stockholders the ones who are deciding to sell it?

I would think our resident list attorney would be able to shed some light on
how trusts can be upheld.

I am thinking of the recent decision by the owners of 104.9 to flip the
flromat from the intent of the sale agreement with SImon Geller.

(BTW...Do you think anyone at 104.9 is sorry the pulled the plug on
classical?  If they had onbly waited, they would have the format to
themselves.)