Severino absent again (WTKK)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:35:14 EDT 2005

I don't think the time slot for Severin's new show has been determined
yet but it could be early evening (6-9 pm, 7-10 pm). Is he going to go
up against O'Reilly and Rush early afternoon?
Probably not. Up against Hannity, 3-6? Nope. But maybe up against
Savage in early
evening. (As for mornings, he'd have competition from the likes of
Laura Ingraham and
Glen Beck 9-noon, and I don't see him doing morning drive.)

Anyway, I have a hunch they could go with early evening, or, yes,
MAYBE 3-6 pm but
up against Hannity? It would be a tough sell, but who knows. But yes,
if Jay did go to
3-6 with the national show, it could be tape delayed here in Boston.

The 100.7 theory is interesting but WBZ all news 24/7? I still think
WBZ could handle
talk shows at night. Yes, maybe the Bruins COULD move to 100.7,
whether it's talk
or not...Interesting possibilities.