Boston Herald Reports Imus A Short-timer on 969 FM Talk

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Sep 13 16:53:30 EDT 2005

In the past Imus has claimed that his show has the highest
ratings on the network.  Perhaps "Hardball" has more viewers
now, but the rest of the MSNBC schedule has fewer viewers
nationwide than some individual television stations in major markets
for their news.