WBUR / WXRV interference

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Fri Oct 21 15:20:43 EDT 2005

In  the past I mentioned how WBUR-FM was subject to interference
when I visited The Loop shopping center in the northeastern corner
of Methuen.  In recent trips, it's all cleared up now, and I
attributed that simply to the new antenna and the power boost.
This factor probably also contributed to the signal improvement.