NBC cable weather channel

Matt Higgs mhiggs@gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:32:23 EDT 2005

WeatherPlus has been on the go for quite sometime now, close to a
year.  WCSH and WLBZ joined the WeatherPlus bandwagon in the past few
weeks. Right now, the WLBZ version is basically a simlucast of WCSH
with their meteorologist doing some of the local weather casts from
Bangor then tossing to someone else in Portland. Apparently ABC is
looking to start up a similar channel in conjunction with Accuweather.
WCSH/WLBZ WeatherPlus is also being streamed live on their websites.
Not a bad service if you ask me.

MH