WCOZ/WCAS DJ and "FM underground" pioneer Larry Miller returns tothe air!

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Oct 4 01:06:19 EDT 2005

On 3 Oct 2005 at 7:21, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> Toward the end of his WBZ stint (before moving to New York's
> progressive WNEW-FM), Summer changed the show to "The Lovin'
> Touch", mellow album rock with a romantic focus, complete with
> poetry and story readings.

I seem to remember Dick Summer on WMEX in the late 60s or early 70s, and I think he was
using the "Lovin' Touch" slogan then, too.  I also seem to remembe a slogan of "The Human
Thing" or something like that.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581