Christmas 103.3 on Friday

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Nov 18 12:42:39 EST 2005

XM was originally set up with one "special" seasonal channel called "Special
X".  When they realized that this wasn't enough, they would seasonally bump
some of the less popular channels (ie. Sunny) for the special needs.
Apparently they've improved their codec to the point where they can now
squeeze additional channels out of their bandwith.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691