Christmas 103.3 on Friday

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Nov 18 10:35:42 EST 2005

>   >I think they went a little Early.  A Friend just called
> and asked me if
> they
>   > went Today or Yesterday.
>
>   They switched on Thursday...Last night a friend commented
> that she was
>   done with Oldies 103 until after Christmas.
>
>   I suggested that if she could stand a little interference,
> to tune to
>   1520 (KB) after sunset. I have them on a pre-set and check out the
>   oldies when I am missing Paul Sullivan.
>
>   Lorraine

This is exactly why I switched to satellite about 4 years ago.  I don't have
to worry about nutty format changes.  With 150 channels, the oldies channels
will be the oldies channels.  If I want holiday music, they've got 3 season
channels for that.  I don't know what's on the mind of the programmers at
some of the traditional stations.  They seem to be hell bent on accelerating
their own demise.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4