Interference on 810

Sid Whitaker sid1030@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 17:56:44 EST 2005

While I'm complaining about interference on clear
channels, add 810 to the list. On I-91 south in VT
this past weekend, I heard CJVA's French music walking
all over WGY, well after dark. Supposedly they're DA
after sunset. Do I recall something about Canadian
stations not interefering with US 1-A clear channels
after dark, or am I off-base with this??

Sid